Monday, February 2, 2009

reasons

18.reasons.why.im.thankfull.for.my.parents

1. she takes care of me when im sikk
2. she always be making me laugh
3. she mean but she also very nice
4. her food is good she always be cooking food for me
5. her car..she lets me take it even tho i am a reckless driver
6. she get crunk over nothing! its funny tho.
7.my hair. she fixed it when i messed up trying to cut it
8.on sundays she always takes me out to eat and leaves my brothers at home
9. she makes me go to school :) [lets just pretend im thankfull for that]
10. gets mad all the time when i get in trouble. but. she don't make me stay in trouble
11.my granny when i lived with her she always let all my friends come over at the same time and she didn 't care
12.my stepdad he always be there for me since my dad don't live her
13.my granny don't ever get mad at me for nothing
14. my stepdad he really rude but he don't talk mess to me cause im not his
15.they look past all the things i messed up with
16.my mom works 2 jobs to help us
17.my granny is my fav. i liked living with her the best
18.they always make me happy no matter what..unless they make me mad

No comments: