Thursday, January 15, 2009

through the eyes of a dog

today was really weird.. i woke up then i jumped on my owners bed and woke her up.we played for a little bit and she rubbed my belly. she said i am going to look so cute today. i had no idea what she was talking about but her scratching my tummy felt tooo good!
then she got dressed and left. i had the whole house to my self. i seen a paper on the floor, i didn't know what it was but i sure had fun chewing it all up! after that i got bored so i went the my mini door and played outside...i snuck out and played with some other dogs. i got caught, i got a spanking. it was worth it though. running around with the neighbors was fun. we chased some people and they was real scared they took off fast we caught em then we just barked and they ran some more. but anways. then we went inside and my owner was putting on some clothes that was soo not something she would normally wear. but oh well im a dog what do i know about clothes. then she picked me up and started putting these things on my feet. i hated them!
i jumped off the bed and tried running to get them off. it did not work! then she stuck this thing on my head it was hard to get off.! then she put it right bak on! ugh! but i won when i chewed up the other thing she had on my body. she took pictures of me. it made me mad. i guess its what i get for chewing up her paper and running away. We went walking and she got candy which by the way really made my tummy hurt! even all the scratching and rubbing didn't help it. when we got home she took all the stuff off of me and boy i was tired. she got in bed and called my name and i jumped on the bed and we cuddled and went to sleep :)

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

i love this story!!! and the pic is great!!! :)